Thursday 14 April 2011

To begin

April 14, 2011.
Brutally honest, hard to warm up to and no ones best friend. That's me, Jesse Edward Martin, JEM for short but only to immediately enter into my bad books.
A little less than 31 years ago, my parents had the bright idea to try for another and this is what they got.
This blog will outline my life from A to B, the trials and tribulations that led me to be me. This is possibly more of a way for me to gather information about myself deeply rooted in my sub concious as to why I think and feel the things I do. If you care to take this journey I only ask one thing...don't call me JEM for short.

I have a son, a wife, a not surprislingly divorced mother and father and 1 younger brother. You most likely will see them refered to by these titles: son, wife, mother, father, brother(younger that is, older may be discussed as well at some point of this blog-but not quite yet)

Now let's begin shall we?

April is here and when most are patiently waiting on the sun to shine, I am waiting for our lord to bless me with the winning #'s to this weeks $50 million Lotto Max.
Is there a greater torture in this world than that Saturday morning when you wake up, take your shower, eat some breakfast and realize once again your dreams have been shattered of becoming your families new begging station for debt relief and loans for "the next best business idea"?

Until next time, keep those unrealistic dreams alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment